Class 9th Science
Science is one of the crucial subjects in class 9th. Students of class 9th face many challenges in this particular subject because of its vast theory and complex formulae. However, if the concepts are clear and with a good study plan, students can score good marks in this particular subject. As class 9th forms a base for higher classes and majorly for class 10th Board exams, it is important for students to get their concepts crystal clear. A good foundation in class 9th will also be helpful for students who are planning for various competitive exams like JEE, NTSE, NEET and other state medical examinations. So, students need to learn and understand each theory and concept of science effectively and efficiently.
We at Studymate, help our students to make things simpler.
- Studymate brings to the students best faculty experts to help our students understand the trickiest concepts and assist them to excel in their examinations.
- Our Audio Visual Based learning help students in better retention of topics.
- We provide the best study material and the content is prepared by our group of expert faculty.
- Regular doubt sessions and revisions are conducted to help the students in clearing their doubts and to improve their weaker sections.
- We keep a check on our students performance by conducting weekly, monthly & quarterly tests.
- Important tips and tricks are given to the students to help them score well in their examinations.
- We focus on individual attention and help our students to excel in their examinations.
CBSE Paper Structure
- Force and laws of Motion
- Work and Energy
- Matter in Our Surroundings
- Is Matter Around us Pure
- Atoms and Molecules
- Atomic structure
- Why do we fall ill?
- The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Improvement in Food Resources
- Diversity in Living Organism
- Natural Resources
The Class 9 CBSE Sample papers cater to the students the choicest of resources so that they are well-prepared for final exams and score more.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics, while giving one a fair idea about the structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams. This will boost confidence of students.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- The papers adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students for questions likely to appear in exams
- They will help students learn effective time management techniques, so that they get better at time allotment to different questions and can complete entire paper in time.
- Sample papers also have a model solution provided by team of our expert faculty as per CBSE guidelines.