Class 11th Biology
Class 11th Biology is a vast and essential subject of class 11th Science, therefore it is important for students to study hard and get their concepts crystal clear. Biology is a subject which involves the study of life and living organisms, their physical and chemical structures, internal functions and mechanisms, growth, habitat influence and evolution. It is a depth study from plant and animals to neutral functions and chemical coordination of the organisms. Students need to do hand-in-hand practice and continuous revisions to score well in this particular subject.
We at Studymate focus on building strong concepts and delivering academic excellence.
- Studymate brings to the students best faculty experts so that the students can get a better learning experience
- Our content is designed by a group of expert faculty and thus we provide the best study material to the students
- Important tips and tricks are given to the students to help them solve questions easily in their examinations
- Regular revisions and doubts sessions are conducted to help students clear their doubts and help them improve their weaker sections
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly tests are conducted to check the performance of the students
- We at Studymate focus on each individual and help each student to score well in their upcoming examinations
CBSE Paper Structure
|Unit 1 Diversity of living organisms||07|
|Unit 2 Structural organisation in plants and animals||12|
|Unit 3 Cell: structure and function||15|
|Unit 4 Plant physiology||18|
|Unit 5 Animal physiology||70|
Class 11 CBSE Sample Papers have been made as per the latest curriculum and syllabus recommended by NCERT and the CBSE board. This will help students excel in the upcoming exams.
Working on these papers will not only help students with time management but will also aid in analysing their areas of improvement. It will give them an idea of their readiness level for the final exams.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- The papers adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students for questions likely to appear in exams
- They will help students learn effective time management techniques, so that they get better at time allotment to different questions and can complete entire paper in time
- Sample papers also have a model solution provided by team of our expert faculty as per CBSE guidelines