Class 11th Mathematics
Class 11th Maths can be tricky for students. Here, the syllabus gets vast and detailed where practical knowledge is more required. Also, class 11th Mathematics forms the base for class 12th and for higher education. Students will get to introduced to concepts and theories that they have not encountered previously in class 10th. Therefore, students should understand and clear their concepts so that they can easily solve any tricky or practical questions. Continuous practice and a strategic study plan can help them to score well in their examination.
We at Studymate help students to achieve their goals.
- With our best faculty experts, we give students a greater learning experience
- Studymate is known for creating its own content for study material and we make sure it strictly follows the CBSE pattern and NCERT guidelines
- We provide short notes and important formulae to the students, which help them to score well in their examinations
- Important tips and tricks are also given to the students which help them to solve any question quickly and easily
- We conduct regular tests to check the performance of the students. Students can also keep a check on their level by taking the online tests on Studymate’s app or website
- At Studymate we focus on individual growth and make sure that each student excels in their examinations
CBSE Paper Structure
Name of Chapters
- Relations and Functions (Chapter 1,2 & 3 all together as a unit comprises of 29 marks)
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities (Chapters 4-9 all together as a unit comprises of 37 marks)
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections (Chapters 10-12 all together as a unit comprises of 13 marks)
- Three Dimension
- Limits & Derivatives (6 marks)
- Mathematical Reasoning (3 marks)
- Statistics (Chapters 15 & 16 all together as a unit comprises of 12 marks)
Class 11 CBSE Sample Papers have been made as per the latest curriculum and syllabus recommended by NCERT and the CBSE board. This will help students excel in the upcoming exams.
Working on these papers will not only help students with time management but will also aid in analysing their areas of improvement. It will give them an idea of their readiness level for the final exams.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- The papers adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students for questions likely to appear in exams
- They will help students learn effective time management techniques, so that they get better at time allotment to different questions and can complete entire paper in time
- Sample papers also have a model solution provided by team of our expert faculty as per CBSE guidelines