Class 8th Mathematics
Most of the students get panic by the name of Maths but it isn’t a tough nut to crack. It just involves more critical and analytical thinking. Maths needs a little more attention than other subjects. Focusing on the fundamentals of Mathematics at an early age can help in building a strong foundation for higher classes. Concepts of chapters like Algebra, Practical Geometry, Mensuration & Graphs should be clearly understood and properly done because CBSE concepts of primary classes are related to the various concepts of higher classes. Understanding the basic concepts and practicing enough questions can help to score well in this subject. Also, if you are planning to appear for competitive exams like NTSE and Olympiads you need to master all the concepts of Mathematics in the syllabus.
We here at Studymate brings to the students best faculty experts so that the students can get an amazing learning experience.
- Studymate help students in making Maths fun and uncomplicated subject
- We provide the best-curated study material including important formulae, tips and tricks which helps students in solving questions easily and quickly
- Each chapter is revised thoroughly and regular assignments are given to the students to practice
- We keep a continuous check on our students by conducting weekly, monthly & quarterly tests
- Regular doubt sessions are taken to help students to clear their topics and improve their weaker sections
- We at Studymate focus on individual growth and help each student to score well in his/her examination
- Rational numbers
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Practical Geometry
- Data Handling
- Square and Square Roots
- Cube and Cube Roots
- Comparing Quantities
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Visualising Solid Shapes
- Mensuration (2D & 3D)
- Exponents & Powers
- Direct & Inverse Variations
- Introduction to Graphs
- Playing with Numbers
NCERT Solutions Class 8 Mathematics
Bringing you NCERT solutions for class 8 mathematics, Studymate presents the wide range of solutions related to all sorts of questions. It gives a precision related to each geometrical drawing skills, algebraic solutions, basic concepts and all the mathematical principles and symbols of the 8th standard. These solutions are curated to meet the definite needs in a very simple manner and with a step-by-step approach. It is an essential tool for the students preparing for the boards.
Studymate believes in imparting easily understandable and mathematical concepts related to NCERT solutions for class 8 mathematics. One can find NCERT solutions that have been strategized to meet the overall NCERT standards. This gives confidence and troubleshooting approach to all the queries of the syllabus.
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Books
- The NCERT solutions are designed by very expert curators on this domain
- Step by step approach to all the solutions
- Clearer and better vision of the concepts
The Class 8 CBSE Sample Papers have been made to help students prepare for their School exams in the best way. These papers consist of questions from previous years and help students get a fair idea about the question pattern and the marking scheme followed in the examination.
With the meticulous practice of these sample papers, the students can familiarize themselves with exam patterns, manage time and work on their improvement areas.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- The papers adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students for questions likely to appear in exams
- They will help students learn effective time management techniques, so that they get better at time allotment to different questions and can complete entire paper in time.
- Sample papers also have a model solution provided by team of our expert faculty as per CBSE guidelines.