Class 8th Science
Science is an important subject for a class 8th student. It is one of the most interesting and scoring subjects if the concepts of the students are clear. Here, you will learn a lot about various topics like Living Organisms, Scientific methods, Agriculture and Solar System. It is important for a student to know these basics of Science and therefore he/she should make his/her concepts crystal clear.
We at Studymate focus on building strong concepts and delivering academic excellence.
- Studymate brings to the students best faculty experts so that the students can get a better learning experience
- Our content is designed by a group of expert faculty and thus we provide the best study material to the students
- Important tips and tricks are given to the students to help them solve questions easily in their examinations
- Regular revisions and doubts sessions are conducted to help students clear their doubts and help them improve their weaker sections
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly tests are conducted to check the performance of the students
- We at Studymate focus on each individual and help each student to score well in their upcoming examinations
CBSE Paper Structure
- Force and Pressure
- Some Natural Phenomenon
- Stars and Solar System
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Coal and Petroleum
- Combustion and Flame
- Pollution of Air and Water
- Cell – Structure and Function
- Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Reproduction in Animals
- Crop Production and Management
The Class 8 CBSE Sample Papers have been made to help students prepare for their School exams in the best way. These papers consist of questions from previous years and help students get a fair idea about the question pattern and the marking scheme followed in the examination.
With the meticulous practice of these sample papers, the students can familiarize themselves with exam patterns, manage time and work on their improvement areas.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- The papers adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students for questions likely to appear in exams
- They will help students learn effective time management techniques, so that they get better at time allotment to different questions and can complete entire paper in time.
- Sample papers also have a model solution provided by team of our expert faculty as per CBSE guidelines