Class 10th English
A good knowledge of written and spoken English is necessary for students. A well-versed English will not only helps students in excelling their school examinations but it is also gives a definite advantage in the modern work environment. English is a scoring subject and a proper understanding of grammar and literature can help students to score well in their examinations and therefore, boost their results in class 10th Board examinations.
We here at Studymate focus on each individual and help them to make English a fun learning experience.
- We at Studymate provide the best faculty experts with the most innovative way of teaching and thereby making English a fun learning experience
- We provide the students with the best-curated study material with important grammar rules and tips and tricks to help our students to score well in their examinations
- Our Audio Visual Based learning help students in better retention of concepts and chapters
- Regular assignments and exercises are given to the students for practice
- We continuously check the performance of the students by conducting weekly, monthly and quarterly tests
- We here at Studymate focus on each individual and help them score well in their examination
CBSE sample papers are devised for students to check their preparedness about upcoming exams. Practicing these sample papers helps one be aligned with the latest curriculum and patterns of the exam.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics and prevent the struggle of mugging up answers. This will give a fair idea about structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams and boost student’s confidence.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Some ways in which CBSE sample papers facilitate effective self-assessment are as follows:
- The papers are curated under strict rules which adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students with questions which are most likely to appear in exams
- Sample papers are created with proper respect to time, so that the students get better at handling the questions appropriately
- All sample papers, not only consist of the questions, but also the solutions along with marking patterns as per CBSE scheme