Class 10th Mathematics
Maths is an important subject in Class 10th but for most of the students, it is just like a Nightmare. However, Maths can be fun when you understand things well. Class 10th syllabus is an advanced version of topics that students have learned in Class 9th and it also forms a base for higher classes. Therefore, one should have a good command over the subject. A good score in the subject is required if a student is planning for Science or Commerce stream. In order to score well in Mathematics Board examination, students should keep their concepts crystal clear. One cannot mug up things here. Students should have a proper understanding of topics and especially theorems and identities as they are highly required in proof-based questions.
Studymate, we make sure that each topic is taught in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Studymate brings to the students best faculty experts to help students crack board examinations
- Studymate mainly focuses on providing the best-curated study material to the students
- Here, we strictly follow the CBSE pattern and the content is thoroughly revised by our faculty
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly tests are conducted in order to check the performance of the students
- Important formulae, tips and tricks are also given to the students to help them score well in their examination
- We at Studymate focus on building the base of students so that they can understand the concept easily and solve questions quickly
CBSE Paper Structure
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Progressions
- Coordinate geometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Areas Related to Circles
- Surface Areas and volumes
CBSE sample papers are devised for students to check their preparedness about upcoming exams. Practicing these sample papers helps one be aligned with the latest curriculum and patterns of the exam.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics and prevent the struggle of mugging up answers. This will give a fair idea about structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams and boost student’s confidence.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Some ways in which CBSE sample papers facilitate effective self-assessment are as follows:
- The papers are curated under strict rules which adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students with questions which are most likely to appear in exams
- Sample papers are created with proper respect to time, so that the students get better at handling the questions appropriately
- All sample papers, not only consist of the questions, but also the solutions along with marking patterns as per CBSE scheme