Class 12th Biology
Biology is the study of life and basic elements of life. It helps students to get a clear picture of how a human body and the entire planet functions. Biology has revolutionized the way we understand that what happens inside the body of living organisms. Various theories of life and functions can help a student to understand life in a better way. A hand-on-hand practice and a proper understanding of concepts can help students to score well in their class 12th Board examination.
We at Studymate focus on building strong concepts and delivering academic excellence.
- Studymate brings to the students best faculty experts so that the students can get a better learning experience
- Our content is designed by a group of expert faculty and thus we provide the best study material to the students
- Important tips and tricks are given to the students to help them solve questions easily in their examinations
- Regular revisions and doubts sessions are conducted to help students clear their doubts and help them improve their weaker sections
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly tests are conducted to check the performance of the students
- We at Studymate focus on each individual and help each student to score well in their upcoming examinations
CBSE Paper Structure
|Unit 1 Reproduction||14|
|Unit 2 Genetics & evolution||18|
|Unit 3 Biology and human welfare||14|
|Unit 4 Biotechnology and its applications||10|
|Unit 5 Ecology and environment||14|
CBSE sample papers are formulated with latest curriculum and syllabus. These papers direct students towards giving their best effort in the approaching exams.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics and prevent the struggle of mugging up answers. This will give a fair idea about structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams and boost student’s confidence.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Some ways in which CBSE sample papers facilitate effective self-assessment are as follows:
- The papers are curated under strict rules which adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students with questions which are most likely to appear in exams
- Sample papers are created with proper respect to time, so that the students get better at handling the questions appropriately
- All sample papers, not only consist of the questions, but also the solutions along with marking patterns as per CBSE scheme