Class 12th English
English is a very important subject of class 12th. It is a highly scoring subject and can boost students result in class 12th Board examinations. English is more than just grammar, where English literature is also involved. Practicing regularly and understanding the chapters can help student to score well in their Board examination.
English is widely used language and moreover a person’s ability to communicate is assessed through his/her fluency in English. We at Studymate help our students to have an amazing learning experience.
- We bring to our students the best faculty experts and thereby making it a fun learning experience
- We provide the best-curated study material to our students including important grammar rules and tips and tricks which helps students in scoring well in their examinations
- Our Audio Visual Based learning help students in better retention of concepts and chapters
- Regular assignments and numerous exercises are given to the students to practice
- Regular doubt-sessions and revisions are conducted to instantly solve the queries of the students and improve their weaker sections
- We conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly tests to continuously check the performance of the students and help them practice thoroughly before their final examination
- We at Studymate focus on individual growth and help each student to excel in their Board examinations
CBSE sample papers are formulated with latest curriculum and syllabus. These papers direct students towards giving their best effort in the approaching exams.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics and prevent the struggle of mugging up answers. This will give a fair idea about structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams and boost student’s confidence.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Some ways in which CBSE sample papers facilitate effective self-assessment are as follows:
- The papers are curated under strict rules which adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students with questions which are most likely to appear in exams
- Sample papers are created with proper respect to time, so that the students get better at handling the questions appropriately
- All sample papers, not only consist of the questions, but also the solutions along with marking patterns as per CBSE scheme