Class 12th Mathematics
Class 12th Mathematics is an important subject for class 12th students. Perfect knowledge and understanding of all the concepts are crucial for students to score well in their examinations. Making the concepts clear in class 12th Mathematics not only helps in scoring good marks in class 12th but it is also an essential part of every competitive exams syllabus. Class 12th Mathematics lays a foundation for other important subjects. Chapters like Calculus and differential equations etc helps in understanding the concepts and derivations behind the numerical of science. So a student needs to get their basics and concepts crystal clear in Mathematics to achieve their goals.
Studymate focuses on the quality of learning and helps each student in enhancing his/her learning experience.
- We at Studymate brings to the students our best faculty experts to give them a better learning experience
- We have one of the finest teachers who prepare the excellent content for our study material strictly following the NCERT guidelines
- Studymates conducts weekly, monthly and quarterly tests to continuously check the performance of the students
- Important formulae and special tips and tricks are also given to the students so that they can solve questions easily and quickly in their upcoming examinations
- Regular revisions and doubt sessions are organized by our teachers to clear the doubts of the students and help them in improving their weaker sections
CBSE Paper Structure
Name of Chapters
- Relations and Functions (Chapters 1 & 2 all together as a unit comprises of 10 marks)
- Trigo Inverse
- Determinants (Chapters 3 & 4 all together as a unit comprises of 13 marks)
- Continuity & Differentiability (8 marks)
- Application of differentiation (10 marks)
- Integration(Indef & Def) (12 marks)
- Application of Integration(Areas) (6 marks)
- Differential Equations (8 marks)
- Vectors (Chapters 10 & 11 all together as a unit comprises of 17 marks)
- Three Dimension Geometry
- Linear Programming (6 marks)
- Probability (10 marks)
CBSE sample papers are formulated with latest curriculum and syllabus. These papers direct students towards giving their best effort in the approaching exams.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics and prevent the struggle of mugging up answers. This will give a fair idea about structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams and boost student’s confidence.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Some ways in which CBSE sample papers facilitate effective self-assessment are as follows:
- The papers are curated under strict rules which adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students with questions which are most likely to appear in exams
- Sample papers are created with proper respect to time, so that the students get better at handling the questions appropriately
- All sample papers, not only consist of the questions, but also the solutions along with marking patterns as per CBSE scheme