Class 11th Business Studies
Business studies is a depth-in study of various fields like accountancy, marketing, finance, oganizations and human resource. It involves a general understanding of various elements of running a business. Business Studies is a highly scoring and important subject of class 11th Commerce. As we all are involved in day-to-day business activities this theoretical subject is easy to understand. Therefore, a proper understanding of concepts and theories and continuous revisions can help students to score well in this particular subject.
We here at Studymate focus on each individual & make sure that every student can grab the concept & theory easily.
- With the most innovative way of teaching by our experts, we make Business Studies fun for our students
- Students get daily assignments, practice questions & best-curated notes of each chapter to help them understand things better
- Important tips & tricks will help them to solve each question quickly
- Each chapter is revised thoroughly so that the students can increase their speed of solving questions & can score good marks in their upcoming examinations
- Continuous analysis based on the student’s performance is done by regular tests prepared by our experts
Class 11 CBSE Sample Papers have been made as per the latest curriculum and syllabus recommended by NCERT and the CBSE board. This will help students excel in the upcoming exams.
Working on these papers will not only help students with time management but will also aid in analysing their areas of improvement. It will give them an idea of their readiness level for the final exams.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
- The papers adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students for questions likely to appear in exams
- They will help students learn effective time management techniques, so that they get better at time allotment to different questions and can complete entire paper in time
- Sample papers also have a model solution provided by team of our expert faculty as per CBSE guidelines