Class 12th Business Studies
Business Studies is a very important subject of class 12th. As we all need goods and services in our day-to-day lives it is quite easy for students to understand the concepts and theories of this particular subject. Business Studies covers all the elements of a business firm like how a firm will be affected or act in a particular situations. The study of this particular subject will not only help students to understand the functioning and operations a business but will also help in analysing the behaviour and tactics of various firms. Business Studies is one of the highly scoring subject of class 12th which can boost the students 12th Board result. Therefore, a hand-to-hand practice and understanding of concepts and theories can help students to score well in their examinations.
We here at Studymate focus on each individual & make sure that every student can grab the concept & theory easily.
- With the most innovative way of teaching by our experts, we make Business Studies fun for our students
- Students get daily assignments, practice questions & best-curated notes of each chapter to help them understand things better
- Important tips & tricks will help them to solve each question quickly
- Each chapter is revised thoroughly so that the students can increase their speed of solving questions & can score good marks in their upcoming examinations
- Continuous analysis based on the student’s performance is done by regular tests prepared by our experts
CBSE Paper Structure
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management (50)
- Nature and Significance of Management
- Principles of Management
- Business Environment
Part B: Business Finance and Marketing (30)
- Financial Management
- Financial Markets
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Protection
CBSE sample papers are formulated with latest curriculum and syllabus. These papers direct students towards giving their best effort in the approaching exams.
Practising these papers regularly can help in retention of important topics and prevent the struggle of mugging up answers. This will give a fair idea about structure of questions to expect in the approaching exams and boost student’s confidence.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Some ways in which CBSE sample papers facilitate effective self-assessment are as follows:
- The papers are curated under strict rules which adhere to the CBSE syllabus and its marking scheme
- Sample papers use an intuitive pattern to prepare students with questions which are most likely to appear in exams
- Sample papers are created with proper respect to time, so that the students get better at handling the questions appropriately
- All sample papers, not only consist of the questions, but also the solutions along with marking patterns as per CBSE scheme